Sample Link Wording for Individual Quick Guides and International Quizzes
If you want to create a link to an individual Quick Guide or quiz, or share one on your social media feed, feel free to use some of the promotional wording offered below. We've created simple descriptions for each of our instant access pages to make sharing even easier.
Sample Wording for Individual Quick Guides
- The Four Parts to Acquiring Global Career Skills: So you want to have an international career? The global workforce is competitive, but by following MyWorldAbroad’s four-part approach to international career-building, you’ll place yourself ahead of the crowd!
- Your International IQ: People who have traveled and lived abroad are different from those who haven't! This MyWorldAbroad Quick Guide tells you exactly what is an International IQ and how to build one.
- Understanding Culture Shock: Everyone goes through a process of cultural adaptation when they move abroad. This MyWorldAbroad Quick Guide describes culture shock, its component phases and offers expert tips on how to cope.
- The North American Identity in The International Workplace: Did you know that being able to describe and analyze your own culture is a key part of an International IQ? This MyWorldAbroad Quick Guide will help you get objective about North American work culture.
- 10 Easy Ways for First Year Students to Build International Skills: This MyWorldAbroad Quick Guide gives you the inside scoop on how to use your first years in college to gain cross-cultural experience and boost your post-grad job prospects.
- 24 Ways To Help You Go International: Building real-world international experience will enrich your life, give your new perspective, and open the door to countless new professional opportunities. This MyWorldAbroad Quick Guide will get your started on your cross-cultural future.
- Career-Boosting Strategies for International Students Studying in North America: Are you an international student studying in North America? Are you interested in maximizing the career value of your time in the US or Canada? If so, don't miss this MyWorldAbroad Quick Guide.
- The Ideal International Profile: What does it take to stand out from the crowd? What are the skills that international employers look for in their applicants and what can you do to build them? This MyWorldAbroad Quick Guide has the answers.
- Debunking The Myths: The Real Deal on International Work: Get realistic about working internationally! This must-read MyWorldAbroad Quick Guide outlines a no-fail strategy for finding and landing international work in the new global economy.
Sample Wording for Individual Quizzes
- Do you have an international personality? Being internationally-minded involves having a specific set of personality traits. Take this MyWorldAbroad quiz to find out where your strengths are!
- Do you have what it takes to adapt abroad? Adaptability is a key benchmark in assessing your readiness to go international. Take this MyWorldAbroad quiz to find out if you are open to the unexpected!
- What's your level of cross-cultural understanding? Do you love to learn about cultures? Do you often connect with people of different backgrounds? Assess your cross-cultural openness with this MyWorldAbroad quiz.
- Are you building your international profile while on campus? Are you internationalizing your on-campus experience? Take this MyWorldAbroad quiz to find out if you’re maximizing your international potential!
- What's your experience of (or interest in) studying abroad? Studying abroad is the best way to build international skills while in school. Take this MyWorldAbroad quiz and learn how to maximizing the opportunities available to you?
- Are you boosting your international skills outside university? Cross-cultural experiences off-campus can greatly enhance your international understanding. This MyWorldAbroad quiz will help you assess your level of engagement.
- How much do you know about international jobs in your field? Are you preparing yourself for global career success? Find out what you’re doing right – and what you can do better – with this MyWorldAbroad quiz