[ID:0448]Thorough preparation for an interview will include researching each of the following questions. Don't forget that each answer, if possible, should have an international component.
General Interview Questions
- "Tell me about yourself."
- "What are your major strengths/weaknesses?"
- "What would your colleagues say if they had to describe your working style?"
Knowledge About the Employer
- "What do you know about this organization?"
- "Why do you want to work with us and not an NGO (or government, private firm or as a consultant)?"
Overseas Working Conditions
- "Why do you want to work abroad?"
- "What qualifications/skills do you possess that will make you effective abroad?"
- "What working conditions do you anticipate will be different in another culture?"
- "Tell us about your previous experience abroad."
Overseas Living Conditions