[ID:0320]The articles in this section have given you a few ideas for approaching your phone research. Below you will find a brief, point0frm review of tips and techniques to keep in mind.
Though email is now a standard method of communicating with potential employers, you can make yourself stand out from the crowd by telephoning.
- To find out what jobs are open, or will be open.
- To address your resume to the proper person.
- To make contacts and build relationships.
- To make yourself known.
- To find out what personality traits are being sought.
- To find out what skills are essential.